Education and Training
A primary purpose of LOPSA is to provide training and education opportunities for system admins so they can increase their skills. Currently LOPSA does this by:
- For quick answers to immediate problems try LOPSA's IRC channel.
- For more complex questions and you can wait a bit for the answer try LOPSA's mail lists
- For larger projects that you have multiple questions about try LOPSA's mentorship program
- LOPSA chapter meetings are a great way to learn more skills and the local system admin community in your area
- LOPSA members also speak at several conferences