I really appreciate all the feedback on the new website and am working to address the issues that you have identified:
- https certificate: I found out after the site went live that this would be a problem as the vendor must update the certificate. I am working through the vendors process for this and hope to have it fixed within the week.
- $10 membership discount: I found out today that the discount functionality only applies to new accounts, not to renewals (of the most requested enhancements requested according to the vendor). i have changed the default payment to $40. Anyone who paid $50, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or swing by our table for a refund.
- Limerick contest: Several folks pointed out to me that the poem i have on the website does not meet the standard of a Limerick.
- Missed renewals: A few people renewed before the website went live and their renewal did not make it into the new system. I should have these cleaned up by the end of the week. Please email email@example.com if this happened to you.
- Profile issues: A few people found issues in their profile due to problems in the data migration. Please check your profile to make sure it works for you.
- Bad links: Please keep letting us know about them. We are fixing them as we find them.